Tuesday, August 5, 2014

In the Cabinet

Dear Lily,

One of your favorite games to play with your siblings is to take all of the linens out of the cabinet and hide in there.  Then Charlie yells, '”Mom, knock on my door!”  I hop over the tablecloths and towels, knock on the door, and then fling the cabinet door open.  You all erupt with squeals, and the game starts all over again.  Sometimes Dad gets into the cabinet with you and tickles you with kisses.  It’s good clean fun for all, except the towels and tablecloths.

IMG_1886 IMG_1835 IMG_1836  IMG_1894 IMG_1840 IMG_1883 IMG_1887 IMG_1889

I will admit that I rarely wash them or fold them again.  I just shove them back in the cabinet.  If you have memories of wrinkled tablecloths, just remember that we had tons of fun putting the wrinkles in them.

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment