Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Lily's Turning UNO

Dear Lily,

After I threw Charlie’s 1st birthday, I saw the cutest idea for an UNO themed party.  I was so excited that you were coming so that I could use this super fun idea for your first birthday.

We held the party at West Wetlands Park.  It was a little bit chilly for Yuma, but we all had a good time.















Although your party was almost perfect, I did make one error.  I did not take into consideration the color of the frosting on your first cake.  I just wanted a color to match the UNO theme, and I thought red was a smart choice.  Turns out, it was not a great choice because you ended up looking like a crime scene by the time you were done eating it.  Luckily, you didn’t seem to care one bit what the color of the frosting was.




Feliz UNO cumpleanos mi amor!

Love,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment